Call of Duty: Ghosts is a first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and released by Activision. It is the tenth main installment in the Call of Duty series and the sixth developed by Infinity Ward. The single-player campaign includes plot twists and unique features not seen in prior Call of Duty games, such as playable underwater sections. The game’s story involves two opposing factions, the Ghosts commanded by Elias Walker and the Federation of the Americas. In a post-apocalyptic world, two factions fight for control of various territories.
How to Restore PS3 Save file
To restore PS3 save files, you’d need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, plug in your USB drive and make sure it is formatted in fat32.
- Go to “saved data utility PS3”, choose the save game you want to copy, and press Triangle.
- After that, select Copy and choose your USB drive.
- Go to System Settings and choose Backup Utility.
- Tap on Restore, and select your USB drive to restore the data.
Download Save file:
The game is 100% completed in this save file. It is saved after completing the campaign.