This guide will show you how to complete the Fishy Business quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Follow the steps provided in the guide to complete the quest successfully.
- You have to go to the location called Skull Rock near Dazzle Beach and look for the half-buried statue of a lioness.
You will find a little half-buried statue of a lioness there.
- You need to just dig and take it out.
- There is also a mystical rift. Once you have found the mystical rift, approach it and prepare to take a selfie.
Note: Rift is a small purple-coloured thing in the water with lights coming out.
- Now, go to Nala on the beach, and show her the “Statue of the Lioness” and the selfie.
- Leave the beach and make your way to Frosted Heights and Glade of Trust.
You can use a map or explore the area to find them.
- Look for glittering mystical rifts in the area.
These rifts will be shimmering and may be surrounded by a glowing aura.
- Dig into this region, and you will find it without any hassle; that is from Glade of Trust.
- Now make your way to Frosted Heights, look around the area, and you will find it alongside a small bridge.
- You need to dig and get it right away.
- Locate and speak with a character named Nala.
- Speak with another character named Goofy. He will inform you that he saw a fish near the mystical rift in Dazzle Beach and advise you to try catching it.
- Travel back to Dazzle Beach, the location you have just been to previously, locate the area where the mystical rift is located and attempt to catch the fish that Goofy mentioned.
- Locate a mystical rift in the area and retrieve your fishing rod from your inventory.
- Begin fishing in the area near the mystical rift to catch a Blob.
Blob is a strange type of fish.
- After that, head back and speak with Nala. You need to hand over the strange fish to Nala.
- Locate and speak with a character named Ursala and have a conversation with her.
- After that, speak with Nala once again to complete the quest.
That is how to complete the fishy business quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.