This guide will tell you how to change wheel size in GTA V. You have to follow the step-by-step instructions to install it.
2. You will require a Library and an ASI plugin for this mod to work which are “Script Hook V” and “ScriptHookVDotNet” respectively. You can download the earlier one from “http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/“ and the later one from “https://github.com/crosire/scripthookvdotnet/releases“. You also need to have an Open IV editor, a Native UI, or Lemon UI Library which you can get from “https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/openiv” and “https://gtaforums.com/topic/809284-net-nativeui/” respectively. Once you have downloaded the required files and the VStancer Mod, you have to go to the downloads folder to open the files.
3. After that, you need to install Visual Studio 2015 or any version that came after that. You can download it from here “https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170“. Download visual studio according to the architecture type.
4. Then you also need to install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or .NET Framework 4.8. Go to this link “https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet-framework/net48” to download the latest version.
5. After downloading all the mods, you can install them. Open the “GTA V” main directory side by side with the downloads folder. Now open the scripts folder of the “GTAV” and if you don’t see a scripts folder there, then you need to create an empty folder and name it “scripts”. You should also have a mods folder as well.
6. Click on the Visual Studio Set up file and then press the Install button. After it gets installed, it will ask you to restart your PC, so you must restart it.
7. Double-click the .NET framework 4.8 to install it.
8. Now it’s the time to install the VStancer mod. Open the downloaded file from the downloads folder and you will find the VStancer folder and VStancer.ai file in it. Copy both of these and paste them into the main directory of the GTAV.
9. Now mods have been installed successfully, so open your GTA V and spawn in a four-wheeler vehicle. Then press the “:;” keys combination to open this mod menu at the top left corner and you’ll find mod get enabled. You can explore multiple options related to tire suspension and also can save your modifications in a preset so that you can load them later. Remember not all options will work on stock tires so change them before applying modification.