This guide will show you how to fix the issue of missing encryption keys in Yuzu. You will need to download the latest prod keys for your Yuzu emulator and then drag & drop the prod keys file into the keys folder inside the Yuzu emulator directory to resolve the problem.
- First, open the Yuzu emulator and click on “File” at the top left corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Open Yuzu Folder” to access the emulator’s installation folder.
- Once the file explorer window opens up, navigate to the “Keys” folder.
You will find that the folder is empty.
- The next thing you have to do is download the latest prod keys for your Yuzu emulator.
- After downloading it, open up the downloads folder and drag & drop the Prod keys file into the “Keys” folder in your Yuzu emulator folder.
- Now close all the windows and restart your Yuzu emulator.
By following these steps, you should now have the necessary encryption keys in place, and the issue of missing encryption keys should be resolved in Yuzu. Enjoy your gaming experience with Yuzu!