In this guide, you will find how to install Mods in Flashing Lights.
1. The first thing you will need to do is download the Mods from “https://mod.io/g/flashing-lights/m/cod-town“. Open the link, click on the Subscribe button and authenticate your identity on mod.io windows.
2. Another way to download the mods is through the game. You can run the game and click on the mods option from the main menu. A little window will pop up for mod.io and you need to choose the Open Mod.io Browser.
3. It will take you to the mod.io page where you can choose to subscribe the mod you want.
4. Then get back to the game screen and click on the Assign Mods button just below the Open Mod.io Browser tab on the pop-up window.
5. Click on the mod pack you have downloaded from the panel on the left side to assign it to objects. Then move to the right-side panel and assign the texture mod. Select slot 1 for all the PD (vehicle) options and click on the Done button at the bottom left corner.
6. Go back to the main menu and click on the single player to start the game.