Rainbow Studios created Mx vs. ATV Reflex, a racing game. A realistic physics engine and an upgraded environment deformation system are included in the game. The game’s extensive customization tools allow players to personalise their avatars, vehicles, and tracks. The game also allows you to compete online against 16 other people. Mx vs ATV Reflex also offers a two-player split-screen mode and a career mode with awards for completing races and tasks.
How to Restore PS3 Save file
To restore PS3 save files, you’d need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, plug in your USB drive and make sure it is formatted in fat32.
- Go to “saved data utility PS3”, choose the save game you want to copy and press Triangle.
- After that, select Copy and choose your USB drive.
- Go to System Settings and choose Backup Utility.
- Tap on Restore, and select your USB drive to restore the data.
Download Save file:
The game is 100% completed in this save file. It is saved after unlocking all the trophies.