Dungeon Dreams in numbers:
– 90+ hours of active gameplay!
– Roguelike elements (recruit over 20 party members, each one with their own dialogue, multiple-ending quest and storyline)
– Dating sim romance system (with marriage, both male and female options)
– Town Building (over 10 building opportunities)
– Non-linear plot
– Open-ended quest system (over 65+ titled sub-quests)
– Jrpg combat system with 35+ classes and hidden specializations, and 350+ pieces of equipment
– New Game Plus
– Post-game rooms with characters and bosses
– Decorate your home with more than 45 pieces of furniture, including pets and more!
Ecallia. A town visited my many adventurers. Here lies the Dungeon, rumored to be the prison of the so-called “Forsaken God”. Either a prison, or a lair, and no one knows what that monster may be doing down there. All we know is that everytime you enter, its structure is different. And his magic is so strong that not only precious loot and monsters are generated inside, but the “Dungeon Curse” is spreading faster affecting all the Ecallians.
You’re the new adventurer in town, and your story is up to you.
Does the answer lie in the last floor of the Dungeon? Or in a peaceful life in Town, perhaps with a girlfriend and new friends?
You’re the main character. You get to write his story, from his background to one of the 3 possible endings.
About the town
Different Jobs to earn gold
Each NPC has their own routine (some may leave or arrive later)
Open-ended quests that have real impact on the game world
Buy furniture at Nina’s shop
Invest in building opportunities at the carpenter’s
Last Updated on