Trace ABCs and numbers 1-10 and learn to identify colors. A coloring activity allows your child to tap to color a picture and bring it to life. Learn to identify fish species and earn stickers. A bedtime routine transitions playtime to bedtime. This preschool literacy app will keep your toddler entertained as they learn letters, words and numbers while they learn about fish and sea creatures.
Optimized for iPad Air, iPad Air2, iPhone 5c, 5s, & 6, 6+ (A6, A7 processors recommended).
• Beautiful, animated interactive app that teaches the ABCs and 123s.
• Narrated, rhyming educational storybook about fish and sea creatures from A-Z.
• Read to Me with word highlighting or choose Read by Myself.
• Trace upper and lowercase letters of the alphabet and numbers 1-10 with positive reinforcement.
• ABC Song – Tap on a fish to see and hear a letter of the alphabet and tap again to access the fish story page.
• Coloring book – Tap to color a picture and make it come to life.
• Stickers: Tap a fish to see and hear its name, make it swim and earn stickers.
• Bedtime Routine – say good night to your tide pool friends, put on pajamas, brush teeth, say prayers, and get into bed, turn out the light and learn not to be afraid of the dark.
• Menu – Tap on the little pink shrimp to display the menu button and jump to the menu page.
• Includes gentle music, sound effects and an “All things bright and beautiful” sing-along summary page.
• No in-app purchases or advertisements.
About Real Art Studios, LLC
Based in Portland, Oregon, Real Art Studios creates beautiful, high quality apps for children that inspire, educate and entertain. Our apps are designed to encourage good values, positive social interactions, curiosity and critical thinking skills.
Last Updated on February 23, 2021