Capcom’s Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition is a survival horror game. The Gold Edition comes with the original game and two additional content packs. The Versus Mode Pack includes a competitive mode in which two teams of up to four players participate in several competitive game styles. The “Lost in Nightmares” pack expands the single-player game with a new chapter and additional weapons and costumes.
How to Restore PS3 Save file
To restore PS3 save files, you’d need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, plug in your USB drive and make sure it is formatted in fat32.
- Go to “saved data utility PS3”, choose the save game you want to copy and press Triangle.
- After that, select Copy and choose your USB drive.
- Go to System Settings and choose Backup Utility.
- Tap on Restore, and select your USB drive to restore the data.
Download Save file:
The game is 100% completed in this save file. It is saved after getting multiple trophies.