In this guide, you will find out how good is Rezvani Hercules. It will provide you with all the specifications and pros & cons of Rezvani Hercules.
- It’s a new 6×6 paid DLC vehicle, Rezvani Herculer 6×6 is an officially licensed vehicle. It has its own Rezvani Offroad tires and the tire size ranges from 37″ to 39″ max. It’s AWD | RWD with diff always on and it can have 3 utility racks in total. Rezvani Hercules is comparable to Ford F-750. Ford F-750 has 500 repair points and 8 spare wheels with 330 Lt. fuel. While Rezvani has 450 repair points, 4 spare wheels 320 Lt. fuel. It can’t have any trailer.
- Rezvani tires are better in dirt or less muddy areas but mud tires reduce the difference as mud started getting deeper. Rezvani tires VS mud tires. Rezvani tires were faster but as the mud gets deeper, you have to shift Rezvani tires to low. Rezvani has enough grip to pull trailers.
- Rezvani Hercules has good handling and a good grip for pulling stuff. It can carry a lot of fuel and repair. Rezvani tires are decent and it has a decent fuel economy.
- There is no trailer support, it is a weak offroader than other 6×6. It is a paid DLC vehicle. In deep mud, Rezvani Hercules loses to other 6x6s but it can travel more distance. It’s more on a level with 4x4s but has way better handling.
- Overall it’s a good entry in-game and worth buying for what it is