In this guide, you’ll find all the available scripts for the Roblox Tower Merge Simulator game along with the procedure of executing the scripts using the Roblox script executor. Additionally, you’ll find out about the perks that you’ll be getting by using these scripts.
Tower Merge Simulator
Roblox Tower Merge Simulator challenges you to embark on a thrilling adventure. Your objective is to merge towers strategically, combining their strengths to create formidable defensive structures. As you merge towers and fortify your defences, you’ll face waves of menacing monsters. Your merged towers become your frontline soldiers, ready to fend off these challenging adversaries. Additionally, you can enlist the help of pets, loyal companions that will assist you on your journey.
Function of Scripts
The Tower Merge Simulator script offers a suite of powerful functions to enhance gameplay. These functions will allow you to Auto Click and Auto Upgrades. You can also Auto Farm and many other features by executing the script.
- Auto Click
- Auto Upgrades
- Auto Farm
- Complete Obby
Tower Merge Simulator scripts
--// Services \\-- local Players = game:GetService("Players") local ReplicatedStorage = game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage") local Workspace = game:GetService("Workspace") --// Variables \\-- local Player = Players.LocalPlayer local RemoteFunction = ReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild("Assets"):WaitForChild("Events"):WaitForChild("RemoteFunction") local RemoteEvent = ReplicatedStorage.Assets.Events:WaitForChild("RemoteEvent") local Obby_Finish = Workspace:WaitForChild("ObbyFinish") --// Get Plot \\-- local Plot = nil for _, A_1 in next, Workspace:WaitForChild("Plots"):GetChildren() do if A_1:GetAttribute("owner") == Player.Name then Plot = A_1 break end end if Plot == nil then warn(":(") return end --// Auto-Click & Obby Finish \\-- task.spawn(function() while task.wait() do RemoteEvent:FireServer("click") local Primary = Player.Character and Player.Character.PrimaryPart if Primary then firetouchinterest(Primary, Obby_Finish, 0) firetouchinterest(Primary, Obby_Finish, 1) end end end) --// Auto-Merge\\-- local Spaces = Plot:WaitForChild("Spaces") while task.wait() do for _, A_1 in next, Spaces:GetChildren() do local Tower_1 = A_1:FindFirstChildOfClass("Model") if Tower_1 then local Level = Tower_1:GetAttribute("tower") for _, A_2 in next, Spaces:GetChildren() do local Tower_2 = A_2:FindFirstChildOfClass("Model") if Tower_2 and Tower_2 ~= Tower_1 and Tower_2:GetAttribute("tower") == Level then RemoteFunction:InvokeServer("combine tower", Tower_1, Tower_2) break end end end end end
How to execute Tower Merge Simulator scripts?
In order to execute the Tower Merge Simulator scripts you can follow these steps:
- First, you have to copy the Tower Merge Simulator script.
- Launch the game, and paste the copied script into the designated box in the exploit executer.
- Hit the Execute button to run the exploit and enjoy the free perks.
Best Roblox Script Executors
Using the Roblox script executors, you can execute a customized script to improve your in-game experience. Applications for such adaptable executors are essentially limitless. Our thoughtfully selected list of Roblox script executors ensures 100% compatibility with all platforms, whether you’re playing the game on a PC, smartphone, or other device.
- JJ Spoilt Executor: An exceptionally potent anti-ban script executor tool designed for Roblox games, compatible with a wide range of operating systems.
- Fluxus Executor: An executor with a modest yet advanced user-friendly user interface to execute scripts for the Roblox games.
- Velyse Executor: The Roblox Valyse Executor is a potent level 8 tool designed for exploiting Roblox games. It provides built-in protection against anti-cheat detection within the game.
- Krnl Executor: This roblox script executor gains reputable recognition due to its ability to run complex scripts efficiently.
- Arceus X (Android): The first ever Android Roblox Mod menu that can exploit your game by adding advanced features to the base game.