This guide will tell you about ten secret rooms in Bloxburg.
- The first thing you will need to do is place a carpet on the ground and remove the grass blocks to make a basement.
Cover the upper area and build a stair to move up and down in this secret room.
- Then make a 2*1 basement and place a secret bookshelf door in it. Place a table runner on the top shelf.
After that, place a crate on the top of the table runner to cover the basement. And then apply green grass color to it.
- First, you will need to make a 3*5 pool and place a basement just next to this pool.
Cover the upper area of the basement and place a window to make a secret room.
- Place a secret bookshelf door on the ground and use vertical wooden planks to cover the front part.
After that, apply the wall color to these wooden planks and add pillars on either side of the door. It will complete the secret door.
- Place a floor while leaving a block empty in the middle and place a secret bookshelf door on the backside of the wall.
Then place a table runner in the empty block and a cube at the top of this table runner. Add a vertical cube in front of the door.
Place some more cubes on the ground to hide the basement. Then go to plumbing, take a tilt wall toilet and place it on the back cube.
- You have to place a secret bookshelf door near the wall and use the table runner on the middle shelf. Then place a cube on the top of the table runner, as shown in the image below.
After that, you will need to place some more cubes around it to make it look like a table and use a cube to hide the door.
Decorate it by adding windows on the wall and placing chairs around the table.
- Make walls on the ground as shown in the image below and place pillars on both sides of the middle wall.
Then place a secret bookshelf door on the backside of the middle wall and add a table runner on the lower shelf.
Now you can place a TV on the bookshelf and cover the other area with wooden planks.
- To make a baby toilet entrance, you will need to use cubes to make a toilet; make sure to leave a space in the center.
Use a blue carpet in the empty area, make a basement and cover it up using the cubes.
To make a secret fridge door, you will have to place a secret bookshelf door just next to the wall and place a fridge cabinet on the other side of the door.
Place a table runner on the power shelf and use a cube on the front side of the fridge as shown in the image below.
After that, you will need to color the fridge and use the handle to open it up.
- You will need to place a secret bookshelf door near the wall and place a table runner on the lower shelf to make a fake bed trap door. Then make a floor as shown in the image below.
After that, you have to color the floor and use cubes to make a bed frame and cover the back door using some cubes.
Make bed covers and pillows to finish the fake bed trap door.