The 100 Doors Escape is a game which is consisted of more than 100 different jails or cells. It is a magnificent fusion of mystery, quest, and secret object game components, guaranteeing to provide you with exhilarating gameplay. There are numerous concealed things and intrigues in each phase and cell. Your eventual aim is to leave prison while raising your level through door-cracking and challenging puzzle-solving.
Walkthrough from levels 81 to 90
This guide helps to find hidden objects, mysteries and clues to escape the door of the cells from levels 81 to 90. You must follow each point mentioned in the guide to conveniently find the clues and keys to complete all the levels, which require no time.
Level 81: Albanian Cell
- First, use this code to open the drawer under the wash basin.
- Grab this piece of cloth from the drawer into your inventory.
- Then make this sequence from the downside drawer under the wash basin.
- Now get this solvent bottle from it.
- After that, put this solution on the cloth.
- Clean this wall using the cloth to view this colourful game.
- Make this sequence on the wall to unlock the cell’s door.
Level 82: Norwegian Cell
- First, tap these buttons in a sequence as mentioned on the screen.
- Then set the code on the screen, and make it in this sequence to get the key.
- Once the sequence is set, then grab this key to unlock the door.
Level 83: Hungarian Cell
- First, grab this towel from the wash basin.
- Now clean this wooden pillar to see the secret code.
- Put this sequence on this book to get a switch from it.
- Grab this button from this book into your inventory.
- Put this switch near the mirror to see a code from it.
- After that, type this code on the secret box near the front door to get a key.
- In the end, grab this key to unlock the cell’s door.
Level 84: Monegasque Cell
- First, grab this oil sprayer from the mini table to the wash basin.
- Then grab these joint wires from the dustbin next to the front door.
- Now put oil from this sprayer on the nut of the tyre, which is on the left side of the cell’s door.
- After that, connect the joint wires to the battery and grab this screwdriver under the bed.
- Open the nut of the tyre to get a clue from it.
- Now put the battery in this sequence to open the secret door.
- Once the door is open, grab the key to unlock the cell’s door.
Level 85: Barbadian Cell
- First, grab this binocular from the side shelf.
- In the end, put this code on the secret lock to unlock the cell’s door.
Level 86: Saudi Arabian Cell
- First, grab this knife from the shirt pocket and tear the bed at this spot to get a wire from it.
- Play this game in this sequence to get a sketch.
- Now put the wire in the shape of this sketch.
- In the end, use this key to unlock the cell’s door.
Level 87: Swiss Cell
- First, grab a screwdriver from the coat pocket next to the mirror.
- Get this small piece of plastic from the toy on the table right to the main door.
- Then grab this tape from the bed.
- Put this screwdriver and plastic piece together to make a complete screwdriver.
- Now arrange these pieces in a sequence to solve the puzzle.
- In the end, grab the key to unlock the cell’s door.
Level 88: Ecuadorian Cell
- First, grab a scissor from the shoes next to the cupboard.
- Then using this scissor cut the football into two pieces and get this chocolate from it.
- Now grab the bananas from the wash basin adjacent to the bed.
- Put a banana and chocolate chunk on the measuring balance at the dining table.
- Set these codes on the television screen.
- Grab these shorts from the bed, cut them using scissors, and get these coffee beans from them.
- Put these coffee beans into this jug.
- Check with this clue near the bed to put these items on the board.
- Set this code on the television to grab a key to unlock the door.
Level 89: Jamaican Cell
- First, grab this toy gun from the bookshelf.
- Fill water in this gun from the basin next to the sofa.
- Slide the pillows and grab this wire from it.
- In the end, get this key from the vent to unlock the cell’s door.
Level 90: Solomon Island Cell
- First, grab this woollen fibre and empty bottle from the floor adjacent to the mattress.
- Then grab a toilet roll from the table near the statue.
- Break the bottle at this point and grab a paper from there.
- Grab a broken piece of glass from the floor, put it on the candle next to the wall and cover it with tissue.
- Cut the toy into half using this broken glass piece.
- Now grab this sign board into your inventory.
- Put this board on this place.
- Put this sequence on the playing board to unlock the cell’s door.