All the Mods 5 Modpack is a mixture of different mods in the Minecraft game. This modpack uses less memory comparatively and allows your game to run smoother.
Follow the following steps to install All The Mods 5 in Minecraft 1.14.1:
This guide will let you know how to download and install ALL THE MODS 5 MODPACK 1.15.1 in minecraft.
- Download the twitch app according to your operating system from the website below.
- Open the downloaded file and click on Install
- Log in or sign up if you aren’t on twitch.
- Click on the profile icon on the right upper corner and then click on Settings.
- Click on Minecraft and set 4096 as allocated space.
- Click on Mods and then tap on Install.
- After that, click on browse modpacks, select the mods and hit the Install button.
- As the mod gets installed, hit the play button.
- It will start updating the minecraft launcher.
- After downloading, sign in with your email account.
- Select all the mods and hit the PLAY button.
- After that, go to options.
- Click on the video settings.
- Change the settings as shown in the image below. Then press Done.
- After that, you need to click on Controls…
- After that, turn off the auto jump and press Done (twice).
- As you get back to the main menu, click on Single player.
- After that, tap on “Create new world” and then “More world options”.
- Turn on Allow Cheats and Bonus Chest and change the World Type to biomes o’plenty. Press done.
- After that, click on “Create a new world”.
- After getting into the creative mod, you will change the gameplay.
- If you want to make your starting location, go to mini map.
- After that click on add.
- Type start and hit confirm.
- So after navigating to the main gameplay, look that a point has been marked as your starting point where you actually started the game.