The Ambientsounds 3 Mod adds new sounds to the Minecraft and also improves the overall sound of the game. The Ambientsounds 3 Mod add specific music to particular locations and areas.
Follow the following steps to install Ambientsounds 3 Mod in Minecraft 1.14.3:
- The first thing you have to do is to download the Minecraft forge software from the link below.
- After that, download the ambient sound java file from the following link.
- Now launch Minecraft launcher and click on minecraft java edition. Select the latest release and hit the PLAY button.
- The latest program will start downloading.
- As it gets completed, the minecraft game 1.16.5 interface will be shown, and you have to click on “Quit game”.
- After that, type appdata in the run dialog box and hit enter.
- Follow this directory “appdata/roaming/minecraft/versions” to open the versions folder.
- While keeping the version folder open, double click on the forge installer that was downloaded earlier, select install client and hit the Install button.
- Click on OK. As the installation gets completed, a folder with the name of 1.14.3 forge will be downloaded.
- After that, launch the minecraft launcher, go to the mods and check whether that the forge software is installed or not.
- Then click on “Quit Game” to exit the game.
- Open the appdata folder by run dialog box, follow this directory appdataroaming.minecraft/mods and paste the downloaded file in this folder.
- After that, launch the minecraft launcher, navigate to the mods and look for ambient sound mods have been installed.