The ANIMALIUM MOD adds very dangerous kinds of animals in the game. These animals include a wild dog, piranha fish, rat and brown bear. They are very threatening and aggressive. This mod also adds new gears and food items in the game.
Follow the following steps to install Animalium Mod in Minecraft 1.16.1:
- The first thing you will need to do is to download the minecraft forge installer from the link below.
- After that, download the animalium software form the link below:
- Launch the minecraft launcher, check whether the right program has been installed and then hit the “Quit Game” button.
- After that, press windows+R to open the run dialog box, type %appdata% here and hit enter.
- Navigate to the .minecraftm then open the versions folder.
- Now double click on the downloaded minecraft forge folder, select Install client and hit OK.
- Click on OK.
- A new folder with the name of forge will be created in the versions folder.
- Open the minecraft launcher, select java edition, forge and hit the PLAY button.
- After that, you will need to click on Mods.
- Check whether the program is being installed and then press Done.
- Press windows + r and type appdata in the blank box. Hit the enter button.
- Go to the .minecraft folder, then to mods and paste the downloaded mod file in folder.
- Open the minecraft launcher, select java edition, forge and strike the PLAY button.
- After that, you have to click on Mods.
- Look for either the mod is being installed or not. Then press Done.
- After that, click on Singleplayer.
- Turn on Allow cheats on and then navigate to “More World Options”.
- Turn on Bonus Chest and then press Done.
- After that, click on Mods.
- Type gamemode creative.
- Explore the animalium mods.
- You will see the changes in the gameplay as your applied mods.
- To set a specific time, type time set night.
- The game interface will change according to the time set.
- To give a special effect, type the effect mod description as below.
- You will find some changes in the game.