The texture packs in Minecraft are the best way to boost FPS. The Bedwars Texture Pack is one of the very best texture packs in the game. It will increase the FPS and boost your gaming experience.
Checkout this step by step guide to download & Install Bedwars Texture In Minecraft
- Open the link below and download the mod file.
- Launch Minecraft, select the latest release and then click on PLAY.
- Check for the version and then click on Quit Game.
- Open the appdata folder again by typing %appdata% into the run dialog box.
- Follow the path and paste the downloaded file in the resourcepacks file.
- Launch Minecraft, select the latest version and then click on PLAY.
- Click on Options ans then on Resource Packs.
- Click on “Incompatible” if you want to apply and then tap Done.
- Click on Singleplayer.
- Make some change as shown in the image below and then click on “More World Options…”
- Turn on “Bonus Chest” and then click on Done.
- Click on Create New World.
- Explore and enjoy the game.