The BUILDERS BLOCKS MOD makes an addition of new decorative blocks in the game. It is literally the best mode for the players who like construction and decoration. The BUILDERS BLOCKS MOD gives you an opportunity to showcase your creativity.
Follow the following steps to install BUILDERS BLOCKS MOD 1.16.3 in Minecraft:
- Go to the following website (https://fabricmc.net/use/). Then select the Installer and download the fabric installer.
- Go to the website below, scroll down and download of Fabric Api for game version 1.16.3.
- Open the following link, scroll down and click on download button of Fabric Api.
- Go to the website below, scroll down and click on download button of Fabric Api.
- Open the website below, scroll down and click on download button of Fabric Api.
- Now minimize your browser, open the downloads folder and paste all the downloaded files on Desktop.
- Launch Minecraft launcher, click on minecraft java edition, then select the latest release version and hit the PLAY button. Latest program will start downloading.
- As it gets completed, the minecraft game interface will be shown and you have to click on “Quit game”.
- Type windows+r to open the run dialog box, type %appdata% in it and click OK.
- After that, follow this directory “appdata\roaming\.minecraft\versions.
- While keeping the version folder open, double click on fabric installer that was downloaded in earlier steps, select the minecraft versions 1.16.3 and hit the install button.
- As a text “Done” pops on the fabric installer window, a new file with the name of fabric loader will be generated in the versions folder.
- Now open the minecraft launcher and select minecraft java edition. Select fabric-loader-1.16.3 and hit the PLAY button.
- Downloading of the fabric loader will get started.
- After that, the Minecraft game interface will appear and you can see Fabric (Modded) on the bottom left side of your screen. Click the “Quit Game” button.
- After that, run the “appdata” command again in the command prompt and follow this directory “appdata\roaming\.minecraft\mods”. Paste all the downloaded files Except Fabric installer files in the following directory.
- Open the minecraft launcher again, select the fabric loader and hit the PLAY button.
- As the minecraft game interface comes, you will need to click on Single player.
- Then click on “Create new world”. And change the setting as the player wishes, like “Difficulty Level” , “Allow Cheats” etc. Then you will need to click on “More World Options”.
- Turn On “Bonus Cheats and then click on the Done button.
- Then tap on Create New World.
- Now, Play and Enjoy the game.