The CORAIL TOMBSTONE MOD will generate a tomb after the death of the player. It will store all the items and orbs before the death of the player. You can obtain a key to open the grave and recover all these items. You can also create your own customized tombs in this mod. Follow the following steps to install CORAIL TOMBSTONE MOD in Minecraft 1.13.2:
- First, download the Minecraft Forge software from the link below.
- Download the Corail Tombstone mod from the link below.
- Check the version at the bottom left side of your screen and then navigate to “Quit Game”.
- Press windows + R, type appdata and then click on OK.
- Open the versions folder by following this directory “appdataroaming.minecraftversions”.
- Open the Forge installer, click on “Install client” and hit OK.
- After that, you have to click on OK.
- A new folder will be generated in the versions folder with the name of forge.
- Open the Minecraft launcher, navigate to the News, click on the upper icon. Then click on the forge and hit the PLAY button.
- After that, you will need to click on Mods.
- Check whether the right program is installed and then press Done.
- After that, Click on Quit Game..
- Open the appdata folder through the run dialogue box, navigate to the mods folder by following this directory “appdataroaming.minecraftmods” and paste download CasinoCraft software in this folder.
- Close the windows of file explorer and then navigate to the PLAY button.
- After that, click on Mods.
- Check whether the right program has been installed in the game and then press Done.
- As you get navigated to the main menu, click on SinglePlayer.
- After that, click on Create New World.
- Then navigate to the More World Options.
- Make some changes as shown in the below image and then press Done.
- After that, you will need to click on Create New World.
- Apply the mods that you intend to and enjoy the game.