Devil May Cry 5 is still getting errors in its latest update, if you’re getting an error then don’t worry as we’re here to help you fix that error. Players have reported different errors like:
- .EXE Fatal Application Exit error.
- Devil May Cry 5 internal error 0x01 ini file not found error.
How to fix .EXE Fatal Application Exit error in Devil May Cry 5 ?
Follow the method below to fix this error:
- To resolve this problem, first locate the installation folder of the game by right clicking on it’s exe file and then navigating to the Open File Location.
- Now click on the links below and download two files from this websites named “dmc5config.zip” and “DevilMayCry5”. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fIYfiVnk-f6xr-NUeC3_9yVHsEZtNYSd
- Extract both files in installed directory of game and replace them,
- Now download Microsoft C++ from this link and install it in your pc. Boom it’s done. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads-2647da03-1eea-4433-9aff-95f26a218cc0
How to fix Devil May Cry 5 internal error 0x01 ini file not found error ?
This error can be fixed by following the method below:
- First locate the installation folder of the game by right clicking on it’s exe file and then navigating to the Open File Location.
- Then in game folder, navigate to the “_No Cheats”, copy the “steam_emu” file from this folder and then paste it into the “Devil May Cry 5” folder after navigating backward.