DmC: Devil May Cry is a reboot of the popular hack and slash, beat ’em up action game. The protagonist of the story is Dante, he will be forced to master demonic powers to shape Limbo the way he sees fit.
Where is the save game folder in DmC: Devil May Cry?
There are seven locations of the DmC: Devil May Cry save file. If you didn’t find it in the first location, you can go to the next one.
- The save file is located in your user directory. You will need to open the file explorer and navigate to Local -> SKIDROW -> 220440.
SKIDROW – C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\SKIDROW\220440
- To find the save file, you have to go to ProgramData and then navigate to Steam -> RLD! -> 220440.
- You will need to go to ProgramData inside the C drive and double-click on Steam -> xatab -> 220440.
- To access the save file, you will need to ProgramData inside the Drive and navigate to Steam -> origins -> 220440.
- You have to go to ProgramData nad double-tap on Steam -> Fenixx -> 220440.
- To find the save file, you will need to go to ProgramData and then navigate to Steam -> DWORD -> 220440.
- You have to go to ProgramData inside the C drive and click on Steam -> Audioslave -> 220440.
How Do I Install the Save File?
First, you will need to download the save game file and extract it with the help of WinZip. After that, you have to copy the save file to a save games location and make sure to have a backup of your save.
Important: Always back up the save file before replacing it with the new one.
Download Save File:
The main game and Virgil Dowanfall are 100% completed in this save file. The file was saved after completing, collecting, and unlocking everything. The rank is SSS.