The connection issue prevents you from being able to use the Epic Games Launcher or any other Epic Games product.
You have to follow the step-by-step instructions to get rid of this problem.
1. You will need to download & connect VPN.
2. Problem Solved. If not, then follow next.
3. You have to change the server in Hotspot VPN.
4. After that, turn Off VPN.
5. And enter into “Sim cards & mobile networks” settings.
6. You have to select your sim card.
7. And enter into Mobile networks.
8. After that, enable the Manual Settings.
9. Now you are registered on a Mobile network.
10. You will need to turn on & off the Airplane mode.
11. And then enter into the App Settings.
12. After that, navigate to Manage apps.
13. You will need to search for Epic Games.
14. And clear the Cache Data.
15. Finally, reboot the system to check if the error is resolved.