There are multiple reasons why FiveM may not be responding, including problems with the audio device, GPU drivers, and cache files.
You have to follow the step-by-step instructions to fix this issue.
1. First, you will need to left-click on FiveM and click on open the file location.
2. And navigate to FiveM Application Data.
3. After that, enter into the cache folder.
4. Then you have to navigate to the subprocess folder.
5. Select the file, left-click on it and then click on the delete button.
6. Now you need to edit CitizenFx.ini and check the path.
7. After that, search for the run and open it.
8. Type %appdata% and press OK.
9. After deleting, you have to restart your PC.
10. Then open the FiveM app and wait a bit.