The FOSSILS AND ARCHEOLOGY MOD brings a huge number of dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures back to life again. It follows a method of discovering bones, extracting DNA, creating embryos and making eggs at the end. This mod will take you to the past world where you will find many old locations and creatures.
Follow the following steps to install FOSSILS AND ARCHEOLOGY MOD 1.12.2 in Minecraft :
- Download the Minecraft Forge from the website below.
- Download the mod file from the following link.
- Download the mod file from the website below.
- Now run the minecraft launcher and hit the PLAY button.
- Click on the three row bar.
- After that, click on the “Launch options” and then tap “Add new”.
- Select release 1.12.2 and click Save.
- Tap on News, then click on the upper arrow button, select “Unnamed configuration” and hit the PLAY button.
- Check whether the right program has been installed or not and then hit “Quit Game”.
- Press windows + R and type %appdata% in the blank box then hit enter.
- Navigate to this directory appdata\roaming\.minecraft\versions.
- Select “Install client” and click on OK.
- You will see that a folder has been generated.
- Click on the upper arrow icon, select forge and then hit the PLAY button.
- Click on Mods.
- Check that the minecraft forge has been installed in the game and then press Done.
- Click on Quit Game.
- Again press windows + R, type %appdata% in the blank box and hit enter.
- Navigate to this directory “appdata\roaming\.minecraft\mods” and paste the downloaded mod in the folder.
- Open the launcher and hit the PLAY button.
- After that, you will need to click on Mods.
- Check whether the right mods have been installed and then press Done.
- After that, you will need to click on Singleplayer.
- Now click on “Create New World”.
- Click on “More World Options…
- Turn on “Allow Cheats” and “Bonus Chest”. Then press Done.
- Now you will need to click on “Create New World”.
- Apply the desired mods that you want and enjoy the game