The GUNS/Techguns MOD is basically a weapon mod in Minecraft. It adds nine new weapons, grenades and stun grenades in the game and you can also customize your own weapon. Change the stats of any particular weapons to make it the most damaging one.
Follow the following steps to install GUNS MOD 1.16.5 In Minecraft:
- Open the link below and download the setup file.
- Open the following link to download the mod file.
- Open the link below and download the mod file.
- Open up the following link to download the mod file.
- Then you have to open the link below and download the mod file.
- Open the following link below and download the mod file.
- Launch Minecraft, select Java Edition and the Latest release. Then click on PLAY.
- Check whether the right program is installed and then click on Done.
- Press Windows+R to open the Run Dialog box and type %appdata% in it.
- Go to the “.minecraft” folder and then move to the versions folder.
- Open Fabric Installer, select the 1.16.5 version. Check the “Create profile” box and then click on Install.
- As the installation get completed, a new folder will be generated in the versions folder.
- Launch Minecraft and select the Java Edition. Select fabric loader Latest release and then click on PLAY.
- Check the check box and then click on OK.
- Check that program is installed and then click on Quit Game.
- Again open appdata, navigate to mods by following the marked path. Drag and drop the downloaded mods in the mods folder.
- Launch Minecraft and click on PLAY.
- After that, you will need to click on Mods.
- Check that mods have been installed in the game and then press done.
- After that, click on Singleplayer.
- Make some changes as shown in the image below and then click on “More World Options…”.
- Turn on the “Bonus Chest” and then press Done.
- Explore and enjoy the game.