This guide will let you know how to convert the maps to Ymaps for the FiveM server.
- The first thing you will need to do is to open the link below, download the FiveM and install it in your pc.
- Open the following link and download the Sunset Coast Mansion (Pools / Garage / Yacht).
- After that, visit the link below and download the Map Editor & Menyoo to YMap Converter.
- Here are all the downloaded files.
- Open the ME2YM folder.
- And then open up the ME2YM file.
- Press Ctrl+N.
- Navigate to the downloaded sunset file and then click on open.
- Select the sunsetmansion file and click on Open.
- After that, click on file and then navigate to Export.
- Right “Sunset” and export to a location.
- Here is the exported file.
- After that, you will need to open the resources folder from the FiveM folder.
- Open the maps folder.
- Copy the selected file, save it somewhere at a safe location in the pc and delete this file from the resources folder.
- Create a new notepad file and name it as _resource.
- After that, right click on the newly created notepad file, navigate to save as and then save the file with this extension resources.lua.
- Delete the notepad file.
- Paste the moved -resources file to the FiveM/resources folder.
- After that, follow the path and paste the exported Sunset.ymap file to the stream folder.
- Open the FiveM server and paste the start maps text under the start lafa2k finalfantasyxv.
- Launch the game, head over to the mansion, explore and enjoy the game.