This guide will let you know how to fix the GeForce Now Black screen error. Following are the two methods to resolve this issue.
- The first thing you have to do is right-click on the taskbar and select the task manager.
- Then end all the Nvidia GeForce now tasks.
- After that, right-click on the GeForce now icon and then click “Open file location”.
- And then, you need to right-click on geforceNOWStreamer.json.
- Click “Open with”.
- Then click “More apps”.
- Now you will need to select Notepad.
- Tap on the OK button and then change dx11 to dx9 or dx12 in the Notepad file.
- Save the file
- And run the game, there will be no issue.
To fix the error with Method 2, you have to Reinstall GeForce Now.