In this brief guide, you will get to know how to get a Christmas tree in the Sims 4.
1. First, you will need to go into the build mode from the top right corner.
2. After that, click on the Search bar at the bottom left corner and type in Chrismas. Then choose Christmas in Indoor Plants or whichever you like and place it somewhere in your house.
3. Let’s do some wall decorations as well. Type in Christmas again and select “Christmas in Wall Decorations”.
4. Now you can apply all the decorations on the walls by selecting and buying them from the decoration panel. After that, go back to the live mode.
5. Now click on the Christmas tree, select “Decorate” and then “Garland” to choose the decorations you like for your tree.
6. In this case, it is the “Red and Gold Ribbon” decoration.
7. After applying all the decorations, you can finally select the “Light Tree” option to light up your Christmas tree.
8. You can turn off all other lights so that you can see the Christmas tree more shining.
9. You can also change the colors and intensity of Christmas tree lights by going into the Light Controls and then selecting the “Set color and intensity” option.
10. You can also place presents under the tree by selecting the “Place Present Pile Under Tree”.