Follow this brief guide if you want to know how to hire a gardener in Sims 4.
1. If you are worried about your plants, you can hire a gardener in sims 4 who will look after the plants behind you. First, click on the phone icon from the bottom left corner and select the home option. Then select the “Hire a Service” option from the list.
2. If you choose the ‘One time maid’ option, a gardener will come the same day, and if you select the ‘Scheduled maid’ option, a gardener will come the next day! There are also other gardening services like one-time service as well.
3. You will get to see a message in the upper right corner about the arrival time of the gardener.
4. When the gardener arrives, they will start the work, and their duties are watering the plants and seeds when needed. Sometimes weed the plants and spray for the bugs. But a gardener can’t harvest, evolve or sell your plants.
5. Once the gardener finishes their job, the amount will be charged from your household amount, and a message about the deduction at the upper right corner. You can also give a tip to your gardener if you wish to and a thanks message will appear and will boost your relationship.
6. You can also fire a gardener and they will immediately stop working. In that case, some of your plants may miss the care they needed.