This guide will let you know how to hunt a new MVP in Ragnarok M Eternal Love.
First of all, you have to note that all mobs after the EPS map had 150% defense (including mob, mini, MVP, Revenant MVP…).
You will need 150% to ignore defense to deal full damage. But at the moment, 100%+ignore def should be more than enough. The critical damage will ignore 150% defense and deal full damage, so the Agi Crit SinX/Battle Priest/ADL is quite popular at EP5+.
- 300% damage to a single target, 12% inflict stun for 3 seconds.
- 30% chance to strip target EQ; you can easily get naked in a second.
- AOE damage to surrounding targets and inflict slow. This skill deals huge damage and gets killed by this sometimes.
- Inflict debuff that receives damage from healing skills. The priest removes Heal/Coluceo heal from auto and relies on Epiclesis only (Or use honey/berry to heal).
- Immune to Taunt RG loses the job; it can only cast devotion to protect Priest/DPS.
- (Berserk Mode) increases ASPD and damage, but movement speed -50%, Combo with Marsh Pond/Decrease Agility and kite him with Ranger/Long-Range DPS.
- While [Berserk Mode], Instant kill one random player
- Reflect all damage to player last 10 sec (Very Often) – Counter with Priest [Faith Pray].
- Summon minions
– Deal 270% Phy Dmg to one target (Weak but tanky)
– Use Deluge or Frost Nova to stop them.
Wolf Grandma can strip EQ and reflect all damage. So killing with poison smoke with a Priest +Safety wall is the most stable way.
Or using Lex+Tetra Vortex/Hell Gate, Hit & away, then using Warp Patrol to return and repeat.
Lastly, the common way, if you have 1-3 Priest faiths, pray you away from the screen (15m). Or you can use a complete faith pray trick for hunting down.
As for ET, MVP from 80-100 Floor had 2.5m/3.5m/4.6m HP; you must try 1-hit with Double Ultraman Card+Goblin Card+Lex.
For Warlock, if you can’t kill with 1-Hit, cast a white barrier immediately after Tetra Vortex, and another MS should settle it.
- Movement speed +20%, flee + 20% for 300 sec. He can move faster to the back row and wipe out your support.
- Cast invulnerable shield while low HP, last 10-sec ranger [heavy arrow] ignore this shield.
- Blink to the target and deal medium physical damage. You can flee with 610 flee.
- Deal physical AOE-continues-Dmg for 5 sec. You can flee with 610 flee.
- Immune to taunt – RG loses the job, only can cast devotion to protect priest/DPS.
- [piercing] deal physical damage to a single target and place one [injured] counter. You can flee with 610 flee.
- Players that get three counters instantly kill the player, and then the priest ress.
- Triple pierce – deal three times physical splash damage. You can flee with 610 flee.
- Deal 300% physical damage with a 12% chance of stun for 3 seconds. You can flee with 610 flee.
- Deal 9m physical damage and drag all players in range next to him. You can flee with 610 flee. (blocked by WoF/Light shield)
- Phy dmg reduction +50% passive skill means he is weak against magic.
Dodge rate = (20 + flee- target hit rate)* 100%.
If your flee is 610 = (20+610-350)* 100% = 100% Dodge.
However, the ROM max dodge rate is 95%. That means, while you had 610 flee, LoD only had a 5% rate to hit you.
A priest supports Light Shield & Kyrie Eleison+Aspersio+Blessing +Wind Walk (Ranger). Flee 550+ should be okay to solo, LoD.
Deposit Flee-related cards and headgear also helps. Agi Dish B, Blessing, Wind Walk, Wind Element, Violet gale should provide 100+ Flee.
Another option is Wall of Fog from Sorcerer Rüne skill. It can blind enemies & block attacks; making 530 flee is enough to hunt.
- Bind – Disable Player’s Movement
– Can be prevented by Dokebi 1+1 Equip+Deposit
- Immune to Taunt – RG loses the job, only can cast Devotion to protect Priest/DPS
- Deal 300% Phy Dmg with 12% chance to inflict stun for 3 sec. You can Flee with 616 flee. If there are no minions around.
- Deal Phy AOE-Continues-Dmg for 5 sec. You can Flee with 616 flee. If no minions around (Blocked by WoF/Light Shield)
- AOE Dmg
- [Head Hunting] Deal Heavy damage to a single player (Neary instant kill to most of the job)
- All Players within the 4m range receive HP losing debuff. Last 15 sec.
- Summon Minions
– Drain HP upon attack (Small)
– Bind Target (Very Often)
- [Berserk Mode] Deal Double damage while HP Low. Last 200sec. Sometimes tanks also can’t handle this double damage.
Similar to LoD, but Murderer can summon minions. So you will need field control skills against him (or Wipe out his Minions ASAP).
Same strategy, Safety Wall-light Shield/Wall of Fog + Aspersio. And field control skill while he summons minions.
- Block All Phy or Magic Dmg <- Random, Last 10 sec you have to wait for the effect to wear off.
- Dmg+50% Buff, Last 90 sec. Stack up to 5 times. Her damage becomes crazy if she fights too long. You can Flee her auto-attack with 569 flee.
- Summon circle on the floor, knockback, + stun to the player outside the circle. You can Flee with 569 flee (Blocked by WoF/Light Shield).
- Summon Second circle, knockback + stun to the player outside the circle. You can Flee with 569 flee (Blocked by WoF/Light Shield)
- Summon Third circle, knockback + stun to the player outside the circle. You can Flee with 569 flee (Blocked by WoF/Light Shield)
- 300% Dmg to a single target, 12% inflict stun for 3 sec.
- Deal physical splash damage to small areas. You can flee with 569 flee.
- Deal AOE damage to the surrounding area. You can flee with 569 flee.
One mistake would lead to failure. You must:
- Standing stack together + stay alert
- Open chatroom to prevent knockback
- Try hunting with a few players (if you are using Wall of Fog, you can bring many people).
Open a chat room and avoid getting out of this circle, or else.
Unlimited stun + knockback are awaiting you. However, if you have 569+ flee, you are ready to solo it. If not, you must have a priest light shield + KY, wall of fog if got.
The new mini appears at ET93+ with 1.2 + HP. You need to lex + Burst dmg to 1 – hit it. If you can’t, better change the channel.
- Deal holy damage to a single target.
- Deal medium magical dmg to the single target
- Deal AOE magic damage to all nearby targets.
- Deal AOE continuous magic dmg to all nearby targets, last 10 sec.
- Inflict sleep to the target within 6m, last 30 sec.
- Summon many minions: self-destruction/ Burn/ Drain SP till you can’t control your char. Use deluge/frost nova or MS to control.
Most poor and annoying and wasting time. No purple mats, no good EQ drop.
He non-stop summons minions that drain SP(fast). So you need to clear the mob ASAP or use Deluge to freeze it.
Open SP discharge to prevent Empty SP gauge.