In this guide, you will find how to play Fallout New Vegas with mods on Mac without Windows. You have to download porting kit and then you will be able to purchase & install Fallout New Vegas.
Download Porting Kit
In this section, we will take you through the steps to download the Porting Kit. After installing it, you will find a list of games and applications in the Library.
- First, you will need to have a copy of Fallout New Vegas. To make the game compatible with your Mac, you’ll need to download the Porting Kit and set up a porting kit on your Mac.
The porting kit functions like any other safe software for Mac.
- Once the installation is complete, open the porting kit and click on the Library tab at the top of the screen.
You’ll find a list of games and applications. Remember, these are not the actual games.
Purchase & Install Fallout New Vegas
This section describes how to purchase & install Fallout New Vegas using the Porting Kit. By following the steps below, you will be able to select your preferred installation type to install the game.
- You will need to purchase Fallout New Vegas.
Once you reach the download page, you will find all the necessary information about the game’s specifications.
- On the download page, scroll down to the “Download Offline Backup Game Installers” section and download three files.
- After downloading, you have to choose a place where you want to install all these files.
You can make a new folder with game name files and then install these files in this folder.
- Go back to Porting Kit and use the search tab to find Fallout New Vegas.
- Once you’ve located the game, click on it to access the game’s page.
It will provide additional information about the game’s requirements.
- Finally, click on the Install button and select your preferred installation type.
There might be a need to install Windows Visual C++ during this process, but you don’t have to go anywhere for it. The setup will automatically open in front of you.
- You have to accept the license policy and click on the “Install” button.
- Once the game installation is complete, go to the Applications tab.
You will find the game listed.
- Launch the game directly from the applications without needing any launcher.
- After that, click on the “Options” button, and then select “Advanced.” Adjust the settings based on your Mac’s specifications.
One of the major advantages of running the game directly is the ability to mod it.
You can explore various mods and add new content to the game.
- Afterwards, click on the game in the Porting Kit, and go to the “Files” tab.
- Scroll down, and click on the “Manual Download” button.
- Once the download is complete, return to the Porting Kit and navigate to the library.
- Select your game and click on the “More” button. Choose “Advanced” and then click on the “Open C Drive” option.
- Next, navigate to the “Program Files” folder and open the “Steam” folder.
- Inside the “Steam Apps” folder, locate the “Common” folder and open it.
- Find the “Fallout New Vegas” folder and go into the “Data” folder.
You can install the mods there.