This guide will tell you how to Install Load Order Optimization Tool.
1. First, you need to download the LOOT mod from “https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1918“. Click on the Files tab and download the latest file by clicking on the Manual Download button.
2. Now, open your Mod Organizer and drag the downloaded LOOT zip file from the downloads folder of your PC into the downloads section of the mod organizer. Double-click the LOOT Installer, select your language, and click ‘OK’.
3. After that, select the destination location where you would like to install the LOOT.
4. Check the box against the ‘Create a desktop shortcut’ option if you would like a desktop shortcut, and click ‘Next’. Once installation completes, you need to click on Finish.
5. The LOOT will launch after that and most probably will only detect the main base game files.
6. Now you need to set it up with the Mod Organizer. Open the mod organizer, head to the drop-down bar, and click the edit option. A pop-up window will appear where you need to click the ‘+’ icon and select the “Add from File” option. After that, go to the folder where you have installed LOOT and select the executable file from it. After that, click on Ok.
7. Now come to the right side pane of the mod organizer and select the LOOT from the drop-down list.
8. Click on Run and you will get to see LOOT locating the mod files you have installed.
9. Now you need to click on the sort button. Every time you add a mod or disable one, you need to sort the order.
10. Once the sorting and updating are complete, click on the ‘Apply’ button. Remember always use Loot through your Mod Organizer so that mods can be detected by LOOT.