This guide will let you know how to install the Mustang GT Shelby Car mod in your GTAV game.
1. You will be required to install some prerequisites like scriptHook V’s latest version, ScriptHookV.Net, a scripts & Mods folder in your GTA V directory, an archive manager “Open IV”, NativeUI, and Menyoo Trainer. Without modding your GTA V, no further mod will be installed in your GTAV. You can download the Ford Mustang GT Shelby from “https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2019-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-add-on“.
Open the link and click on the green download arrow under the all version section to get the zip file of the mod.
2. Now go to the downloads folder and drag the zip file to your desktop for your ease. Then extract this zip file to a folder.
3. Open the extracted folder of this downloaded file and you’ll find two folders in it (pic and shelby20).
4. Open the “GTA V” directory window adjacent to this extracted folder. Then with in the GTAV directory go to the mods > update > x64 > dlcpacks. Drag the shelby20 folder from the extracted folder and drop it into the opened directory of the GTAV. Now you can close the GTAV directory.
5. Now open the “Open IV” application and select windows as you are running your game on Windows OS. Click on the Edit mode button at the top right side and press Yes to enable it.
6. Now go to this directory in the Open IV: mods > update > update.rpf > common > data > dlclist.xml. Right-click on the dlclist.xml file and select the edit option.
7. Scroll down to the end of the paths tag and copy one item tag, then paste it just under it before the closing of the paths tag. Replace the text within the backslashes with shelby20 and make sure to click on the save button at the bottom right corner of the window. The mod has been completely installed now so you can run your GTAV.