GTA 5 Redux v1.7 makes the game look amazing. This version works perfectly with the latest versions of the game and it brings new textures for vehicles, roads, billboards and more. Follow this guide and learn how to install GTA 5 Redux v1.7.
- Go to the website below and download the Redux mods file.
- Open up the following link and click on Download.
- And then open the Grand Theft Auto V directory and create the mods folder, if there is not one.
- Open up the GTA5_REDUX_V1.7 folder.
- Select the “GTA5_REDUX_V1.7.oiv” file, drag and drop it on the OpenIV running program.
- Click on Install.
- And then click on the (“mods” folder) option.
- Tap on Install.
- And then open up the “GTA_5 REDUX_RESHADE” folder.
- Copy the marked files and paste them in the Grand Theft Auto directory.
- Open the downloaded application.
- Click on the marked option.
- Navigate to the marked path and open the GTA5.
- Click on Direct3D 10+ and then click on Yes.
- Click on OK.
- Launch the game, press HOME key to open the reshade menu, explore and enjoy the game.