GTA 5 Redux makes the game look amazing. This version works perfectly with the latest versions of the game and it brings new textures for vehicles, roads, billboards, and more. Follow this guide and learn how to install Redux.
2. Now drag the “GTA5_REDUX_V1.13.oiv” file into “Open IV” and install it in the mods folder.
3. After that, enter into the “GTA_5_REDUX_RESHADE folder.
4. Select all the files and drag them into “Open IV”.
5. Now open “ReShade_Setup.5.2.1.exe” file and click on Run button.
6. On the next window, you need to click on the ‘Browse’ button.
7. Go to Drive where you have saved the Game. After that, open ‘Games File’ then GTAV folder and click on GTA5.exe file. Then click on the Next button.
8. After that, select the Microsoft DirectX rendering API and click on the Next button.
9. You can also select the presets to install but it is optional and can also select the Effect packages you want to install.
10. Redux MOD will be installed in GTA 5 after that.