Unity 2017 (Beta) version of Mobile Legends is very smooth and it gives ultra speed in the Loading screen. Some fonts are also different here and the last thing is faster reconnection after you disconnected from the game.
- Firstly, you will need to go to the play store and download Zarchiver.
- You can download the Mobile Legends Bang Bang(Beta) from the link below.
- Open the downloaded file in Zarchiver, the password.is ELIASERO2019.
- Before installing, make sure to back up resources for the original version. If you want to go back to the original, you don’t need to download resources again.
- Go to android>data>com.mobile.legends. Rename to com.mobile.legendsoring.
- Uninstall the original app and install the beta version.
- There, you can now play the Unity 2017 version.
At first, you will need to start a new game.
You also need to download resources for this version. After that, you will need to switch accounts. If you want to go back to the original version without losing the downloaded resources for this version. Just back up the resources folder.