In this guide, you will find out how to plan a wedding event in The Sims 4.
2. Then further enter into “more choices”, select the “romance” option and try different things in this section until ‘purpose’. option appears
3. After that, choose the “hold hands” option, and then you will find a “Propose” option to select.
4. Now you can plan a wedding event. Click on the calendar icon to choose the day you want the event to take place.
5. Choose a day and add a wedding event by clicking on the “plus” icon in front of the event from the list.
6. Then you need to choose the Wedding ceremony option from the list of social events and click on the arrow at the bottom right side.
7. After that, choose the guest sims, flower pal, ring bearer etc.
8. Then choose all activities you want to do at the wedding.
9. Next, you need to choose the outfits of your sims.
10. The last important thing to select is time and place, then click on the tick icon to save all.
11. You can also edit your wedding event. Go to the calendar and click on an event, select the little Pencil icon to change something. You can also cancel the event by clicking on the delete icon.
12. You have to click on “Let’s start” when the time comes.