The Sims series has been around for a long time, and it’s still going strong. This article will help you learn how to play The Sims 4 in the first-person mode.
2. Now press the spacebar key on your keyboard to switch between sims in your family, then right-click on your mouse to choose where you want to take your sim.
3. Hold the shift key to use your cursor as normal as you use it with a normal camera, and you can do anything which you do with normal camera mode like selecting options and moving sims to certain places.
4. Let’s get involved in a cooking activity to see what it looks like! Go to the kitchen and right-click on the oven and select the Cook option and then choose the dish you want to cook.
5. This is how it looks when you cook in first-person camera view.
6. Now this is the eating view in the first person camera view.
7. To exit the first-person camera view, you can press the Shift and Tab keys on your keyboard simultaneously.