If you want to remove Sim from your Household (Delete From Family) in The Sims 4, then this guide will help you to do so.
1. First of all, you have to select a sim & pause the game. Then press CTRL + Shift + C buttons at the same time.
2. A white box will appear at the left top corner of the screen. Type in “testingcheats true” and hit enter, it will enable the cheats.
3. After that, find the sim you want to remove & click on him while pressing shift at the same time.
4. A list of options will appear, you need to choose the “Remove From Family” option and the sim will be removed from your household.
5. Then hit CTRL+ Shift + C again to remove the white box.