This guide will provide you with the complete strategy to rush into different houses in Free Fire.
- Black House:
1. You must have one land mine, a gloo wall, and a grenade.
Place a land mine outside the house and make a gloo wall on the exit gate near the stairs. And then you have to throw a grenade into the house from the opposite side of the land mine. If he jumps down, he will take damage from the land mine. Now you can kill him easily.
2. If you don’t have the land mine, use a gloo wall outside the upper window and one gloo wall on the exit gate near the stairs. Throw a grenade from the opposite side, and the enemy will move outside. Then you can shoot him down with your short-range gun.
3. If you do not have a grenade and land mine, you can make a gloo wall just outside the room of the enemy so that he will be blocked there. Then fire this gloo wall and kill the enemy using your short-range gun.
4. If you are out of grenade, land mine, and gloo wall, you can use your movement speed to counter the enemy. Reach him closer to attack and then move on the upper floor after 2 to 3 shots. The enemy will rush to you; just kill him when he tries to approach you.
5. The next strategy is to make a gloo wall outside the enemy’s room, then move out from the window and enter into the enemy’s room through the window. Strike on his head and make him dead.
- Double Door House:
1. The first strategy is to place a land mine outside of the window and make a gloo wall outside the upper window. Then enter the house, move upstairs and throw a grenade on the enemy. He will jump outside and take damage from the land mine. Now you can easily kill him with a headshot.
2. If you don’t have the gloo wall, place a land mine outside the window and throw a grenade on the enemy through the upper window. It may kill the enemy or maybe killed by jumping outside on the landmine.
3. Use a gloo wall outside the upper window and throw a grenade from the opposite window. The enemy may die as the grenade blasts, or he will try to come down from the stairs. Shoot him if he comes down.
- Multi-window House:
- Enter the house and place a gloo wall on the door under the stairs. Climb up the stairs, enter the room of the enemy and shoot him down.
2. If you don’t have the gloo wall, you can throw one or two grenades into the window and then enter the room of the enemy to kill him with your short-range gun.