This guide is about installing and using Ore Excavation 1.19 in Minecraft. It includes step-by-step instructions to download, install and activate it on your Minecraft game.
Ore Excavation Mod 1.19 is a game-changing mod for Minecraft that allows players to mine whole veins of ore, and cut down whole trees in one go.
You will need to install two mods to download the Ore Excavation mod.
1. Ore Excavation 1.19
2. Forge 1.19
You have to follow the instructions below to download and install these mods in Minecraft version 1.19:
1. To download Ore Excavation 1.19, you have to open the following link and scroll down to Recent files. You have to download the top 1.19 files.
Download Ore Excavation Mod
2. After that, press Window+R, type %appdata%, and press enter to save the downloaded file in Minecraft.
3. Then you have to double-click on the .minecraft folder to open it.
4. And then go to the mods folder.
5. You have to paste or move the downloaded Ore Excavation 1.19 files in the mods folder.
6. To check the Ore Excavation 1.19 file, you will need to launch the Minecraft game.
7. Select Forge 1.19 and then click on the Play button.
8. After that, you need to click on the Mods option.
9. The Ore Excavation 1.19 file is successfully installed in Minecraft.