The aim is to find as many English sayings as you can. For example, imagine looking for “to butter someone up”, painted literally. Just see the screenshots to see what we mean!
Still wondering how ProverbIdioms – Hidden Objects Game works?
• Start with a Painting that has hundreds of humorous, bizarre and sometimes risqué interpretations of everyday sayings
• Get an English Saying that you must find in the painting. Imagine a real case of finding “butterflies in the stomach”
• Zoom in and zoom out to get the details characters in the painting
• Tap on the character/section on the painting where you find the answer
• If you guess it right, you get the meaning of the idiom
• Guess fast to collect coins, the more you earn, the more you can unlock.
Keep guessing different English sayings. Hundreds of sayings are hidden in the painting. The faster you guess, the more coins you score.
You can find a lot of fun English sayings painted literally in this hidden object game. Imagine looking for “to butter someone up” painted literally. Check our screenshots or video to see what we mean. We bet you will love this hidden object game.