In this guide, you will find the step-by-step instructions to download and install the QuiltMC 1.19 mod in Minecraft.
QuiltMC 1.19 is a Minecraft mod which adds more tooltip components to items.
You will need to install the following three mods to install the QuiltMC 1.19 mod.
1. QuiltMC Loader 1.19
2. Quilted Fabric API 1.19
3. Xaero’s Minimap 1.19
You have to follow the instructions below to download and install these mods in Minecraft version 1.19.
1. To download QuiltMC 1.19 file, you will need to open the following link, scroll down and click on the Universal.Jar button.
2. To download Quilted Fabric API 1.19, you will need to go to the link below, scroll down to the Featured versions list and download the top 1.19 files.
3. To Xaero’s Minimap 1.19, you will need to go to the following link. Scroll down to Recent Files and download the Fabric 1.19 files.
4. After that, press Window+R, type %appdata% and hit OK to save the downloaded QuiltMC 1.19, Quilted Fabric API 1.19 and Xaero’s Minimap 1.19 files in Minecraft.
5. Then you have to go to the .minecraft folder.
6. And open up the versions folder.
7. You will need to double-click on the QuiltMC 1.19 file.
8. And navigate to the mods folder.
9. Now you have to paste or move the downloaded Quilted Fabric API 1.19 and Xaero’s Minimap 1.19 files in the mods folder.
10. Launch the Minecraft game to check the QuiltMC 1.19 file.
11. Select QuiltMC 1.19 and hit the Play button.
12. After that, check the checkbox and click on Play.
13. QuiltMC loader 1.19 is successfully installed in your Minecraft.