This guide will provide you with the best method to fix Roblox blackscreen issue on mobile. You just have to follow the simple steps to fix this problem.
1. First, you need to enter into the App info and choose to Force stop the app.
2. After that, open the Phone manager app and free up some Internal & cache memory.
3. Update the app and open it using the Google Play store/App store.
4. After that, go into App info & click on clear data. Then select Clear cache only to delete the cache.
5. Finally restart or reboot your mobile device to resolve the issue.