Roblox Error code 277 occurs when your server gets disconnected while you’re playing. The Roblox error will stop letting you play because it’s trying to reconnect with the game and failing every time.
You have to follow all the instructions carefully to get rid of this error.
1. First, you will need to go into the settings of the PC, then click on the Network & Internet option and select Troubleshoot.
2. Go to All Network adapters and click Next.
3. After that, click on “Check to see if the problem is fixed” after completing the action which troubleshoot indicates.
4. Now click on the Start button and search the command prompt to run it as administrator. Then type in Ipconfig/flushdns and hit enter to execute the command.
5. After that, you need to execute ipconfig/registerdns.
6. Next command to run is Ipconfig/release.
7. After that, type in ipconfig/renew and press enter to run it.
8. Then you have to use Exit to get out of Command Line Interface.
9. Finally, you need to restart your PC to check if the problem is resolved.