There are multiple reasons for Roblox Error Code 280. The possible reasons are that your Roblox client may be out of date, inappropriate system date and time, or sometimes Roblox needs a reinstall.
Follow these instructions to get rid of this error.
1. First, you will need to go to the settings of your phone.
2. And then navigate to the Apps settings.
3. After that, tap on Manage apps.
4. Then you have to search for Roblox.
5. And tap on clear all data.
6. After that, navigate to “About Phone” settings.
7. Navigate to Storage.
8. Click on cached data and press OK.
9. Finally you need to open the Google Play Store & update the Roblox app if required.