This guide will provide you with the top four invisible tricks in Free Fire.
- There are electric lines on the lower side of the peak. You will need to enter a house and jump on the electric lines from the roof.
After that, strike the jump button twice to open up the glider and go to the tower. You can target the enemies, and this will also push your rank up.
- You will need to use the glider again and go towards the yellow beam. Jump onto the bug house next to the beam; it will push your rank, even when you are up in the air.
- Now you have to go to the factory using the glider. You can easily target your enemies, and this will push your rank up.
- You will need to jump on the electric tower first and then use your glider to reach the top of the clock tower for the next location. It is one of the best places to survive and attack enemies.
- The next location is at the top of the factory. You have to jump from a rock and then use your glider to reach the top of the factory.
Land on the big drums on the roof. It is a unique spot, no enemy will see you, and you can easily kill the enemies on the ground and roof.
- After that, go to a big house in the graveyard and move to the top. You will need to use two small gloo walls and leave all your weapons as shown in the image.
And then start punching in the upward direction. After a while, you will find yourself up in the sky.