This guide will tell you about the Free Fire game’s top 5 secret or hidden places.
- For the first hidden place, you will need to make your way to the flyover in the Bermuda map and jump on the sidewall of the flyover.
Run straight, and you will find a shade on the side of the wall. Lay down and drop yourself in the shade. It is an excellent location to hide.
- The second secret place is in the tower. You have to go to the tower and shoot the drum at the top.
After that, move up on the tower and make a glue wall near the drum. Then move a little backward, jump on the drum and then jump on the upper floor. It is a very cool hidden location, and you can also target the enemies from the top.
- The third secret place is in Kota Tua. Some houses down the hill; enter into the first one, and you will find a wooden rack on the ground. You can lay down into it, and no enemy will be able to catch you there.
- You can find the next secret location in Bimasakti. Make your way to the dam and lay down on a rock.
Turn off your internet connection and start running straight; ask your friend to watch out for the enemies.
It will send you back under the dam where you were lying down. It is a permanent cover; no enemy will hit you.
- The fifth secret place is in the Mars electric. Move up on the mars electric and use two glue walls to jump up.
Jump up to the top and lay down. It is a great place for your survival, and it also pushes the rank up.