In this guide, you will find the step-by-step instructions to download and install the Tree Harvester 1.19 mod in Minecraft.
You will need to install three modes to install the Tree Harvester mod.
1. Tree Harvester 1.19
2. Forge 1.19
3. Collective (Forge) 1.19
The Tree Harvester 1.19 mod adds a small tree harvest system to Minecraft. Tree harvesting is done by holding down the sneak key, and chopping down the bottom block of a tree. The harvested sapling that drops from the tree is placed in the ground from where it was chopped.
You have to follow the instructions below to download and install these mods in Minecraft version 1.19.
1. To download Tree Harvester (Forge) 1.19 file, you will need to open the following link and download the top 1.19 files from the list.
Downlad Tree Harvester Mod
2. To download the Collective (Forge) 1.19 file, you need to open the link below and download the top 1.19 files.
Downlad Collective (Forge) Mod
3. You have to press Window+R, type %appdata% and then hit enter to save the downloaded Tree Harvester 1.19 and Collective 1.19 files in Minecraft.
4. After that, double-click on .minecraft folder to open it up.
5. And navigate to the mods folder.
6. Now you have to move or paste the downloaded Tree Harvester 1.19 and Collective 1.19 files in the mods folder.
7. After that, launch the Minecraft game to check the Tree Harvester 1.19 and Collective 1.19 files.
8. Select Forge 1.19 and tap on the Play button.
9. And then click on the mods option.
10. Tree Harvester 1.19 and Collective 1.19 files are successfully installed in your Minecraft.