This guide will let you know how to fix “Unfortunately Red Ball 4 Has Stopped” error on Android & Ios. You will need to follow the step-by-step instructions to fix this error.
2. And navigate to the Apps settings.
3. Tap on Manage apps.
4. After that, open up the Red Ball 4 app settings.
5. And click to Clear data.
6. Then you have to select Clear cached and then press the OK button.
7. Go to About phone and navigate to Storage.
8. Click Cached data and press the OK button.
9. Finally, open up the Google Play Store & update the application if required.