Wurst Client is the most popular client in the Minecraft game and it works on all Linux, Windows and Mac computer systems. This client provides you three different GUIs that are Tab GUI, window-based click GUI and Navigator. Wurst Client gives you many in-game features and commands to use. For example, auto eat, auto fish, auto mine and many more.
Follow the steps below to install the Wurst client Mod 1.15.2 in Minecraft:
- Go to the website below, select vanilla. Then select the version below and download the fabric installer.
- Open up the following website, scroll down and download the latest Fabric Api.
- Go to the website below, scroll down and download the Wurst client v7.0pre23 MC1.15.2-pre2.
- Now you have to launch Minecraft launcher and click on Minecraft java edition. Then select the latest release, and hit the PLAY button.
- Latest program will start downloading.
- As it gets completed, the minecraft game interface will be shown and you have to click on “Quit game”.
- Type windows+r to open the run dialog box, type %appdata% in it, and click OK
- After that, follow this directory “appdata\roaming\.minecraft\versions.
- While keeping the version folder open, double click on the fabric installer that was downloaded in earlier steps, select the minecraft versions 1.15.2 and hit the Install button.
- As a text “Done” pops on the fabric installer window, a new file with the name of fabric loader will be generated in the versions folder.
- Now you will need to open the Minecraft launcher and select Minecraft java edition. Select fabric-loader-1.15.2, and hit the PLAY button.
- Downloading of the fabric loader will get started.
- After that, the Minecraft game interface will appear, and you will see Fabric (Modded) at the left bottom of your screen. After that, click “Quit Game”.
- Now, you have to run the appdata command again, and follow this directory “appdata\roaming\.minecraft\mods”. Paste the fabric-api and Wurst-client files (downloaded in earlier steps) in the mods folder.
- Open the minecraft launcher again, select the fabric loader, and hit the PLAY button.
- As the minecraft game interface comes, you will need to click on Single player.
- Then click on “Create new world”.
- And then on “More world options…”.
- After that, turn on the “Allow Cheats” and “Bonus Chest”, then press Done. .
- And then you have to click on “Create new world”.
- After sometime, this interface will come.
- You have to go back to this interface.
- Now, while downloading the Wurst client, you can open Window-based Click GUI by pressing Right CTRL and to open Navigator press Right SHIFT.
- So by pressing Right CTRL “window-based ClickGUI” will open.
- As you search for the mod, click on it with the cursor and it will apply in the game.
- So after applying your desired mods, you will see the change in the meantime.
- To discard the applied mods, open the window-based ClickGUI, search for the mod that you want to discard and click ON.